14 Oct 2011

Today is pay day which means.....

a mental shopping list of things I am considering buying!!



Just a few things I am lusting after at the moment! All these items are from Owntherunway.com
which has a lot of on trend items of clothing for decent prices. I was pleasantly surprised when I took my first look on the website the other day. 
As you can see from above, pictures of various members of the Saturday's wearing their clothing pop up every now and then on the website - the Saturday's are quite stylish ladies so it can't be a bad thing!
I'm off to spend, spend, spend...who's with me??

Manths xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh it's payday for me too!! I've never looked at this site but I need some pretty dresses and these look fab!

    Hope you're well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that website!! I'll definitely be checking it out :) and thanks for the shout out on your other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im totally with you!! its almost payday on my side of the world too!! :) & that yellow dress looks too good to pass! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leopard print one! Don't know that website, perhaps I shouldn't click, for the sake of my bank balance! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I am so up for spending moneies with you babes but I CANT I've spent so much money this month!

    WAILLL :(

    XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the yellow dress! :)

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, leave a message....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...