14 Feb 2011

Look what I found in the post....

I've heard a few people on the blogging circuit talk about Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and I thought it sounded intriguing (and do-able) so onto Amazon I ventured and bought it brand-new for £4.99 (postage was free).


The DVD contains 3 workout levels increasing in intensity. Each workout is only 20minutes long (so easy to fit in during your day) which contains: • 2 minute warm up • Three 6 minute circuits featuring 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs • 2 minute cool down
The idea is that you do the workouts everyday for 30-days and you should be fitter and look better. You start on level one and once that workout becomes easier to do, you move up a level and so on.
Today was my first day of the 30-day shred and I didn't find it as hard as I thought I might (but I have been going to the gym)
I went for a 2mile run then came home, put the dinner in the oven, did the 20-minute workout and by the time I cooled down, dinner was ready!
After doing the workout I could definitely feel that my muscles had worked hard (even for only 20minutes) I think my muscles are going to hurt in the morning!!!
Anyway thought Id do some before and after pics to show you the difference (if there will be any!)


*embarrassing photos alert*






(excuse the extremely messy room)
I am going to try to do this everyday for 30days probably in the mornings before work. Just to let you know I will be going to the gym as usual aswell - every little helps!
Has anyone else tried this DVD and had results?

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Well done you for this post and your goal in general - I think you look perfect, but think it's really admirable to post these pics of yourself - goodness knows you don't need to lose anything and I'd be too shy to post similar photos of myself x

    ReplyDelete

Share the love, leave a message....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...