30 Nov 2010

Saturday night antics...

It was my friend Joanne's birthday celebration on Saturday, the perfect excuse to dress up!
Shopping during the day and partying all night - what better way to spend a weekend!
Here are a few snaps from the night...
Joanne and I before we went out
me (in the front) and the girls drinking killer terminators!!
And this one is just for fun.....

my usually shy and relatively quiet boyfriend (in the blue) and Joanne's boyfriend up on stage at a club dancing around a pole - comical!!

He may be comical, but the boyfriend can also be quite sweet!I got home from work today and because I always have cold feet (especially in the cold weather at the moment) he had bought me some lovely fluffy slippers from Fat Face! what a sweety!
Warm winter wishes xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the love, leave a message....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...